The squadron Administration Department is responsible for managing cadet enrollment, cadet personnel records and information, and cadet attendance during training and squadron activities.
If you are unable to attend ANY Cadet event – You MUST do ONE of the following:
- Fill in the Absence Request Form
- Email the Admin Officer at
- Please include NAME, RANK, DATE of absence, and REASON for your absence.
On regular parade nights (Monday) you must submit the absence form or email the Admin Officer no later than 4 PM. It is YOUR responsibility to email or fill in the form, if you are going to be absent. If you’re going to be absent for more than 1 training night, the CO/AdminO needs to be informed.
Ontario Health Card Information
Check the expiry date on your Health Card. Please note due to COVID-19 OHIP Card expiration has been indefinitely extended. If you do not have a valid Health Card (or renewal slip) you CANNOT attend any Cadet function. You MUST supply the Admin Officer (
Cadet365 will help Cadets and Staff work and collaborate with colleagues remotely, including chat and video conferencing. Cedt365 is the PRIMARY means f communication withe cadets via email. To get started, follow the Cadets 365 Onboarding Instructions or visit cadets.ca here.
Code of Conduct
As per CJCR Gp O 5019-6 Codes of Conduct, all cadets must participate in an annual briefing on, and signing of, the Code of Conduct within the first 30 days of the training year. For new cadets this must occur within 15 days of registration. Download the Code of Conduct and print, sign, and return.
To comply with briefing and signing requirements, all must:
- participate in a briefing on the code of conduct, that:
- ensures that they are aware of, and engage in discussion on all behavioural expectations set out in their code of conduct; and
- provides an opportunity to ask questions of clarification.
- sign their code of conduct; and have a parent/guardian sign the Cadet Code of Conduct in order to:
- ensure the parent/guardian is aware of all behavioural expectations outlined within the Cadet Code of Conduct; and
- have an opportunity to ask questions of clarification.
Additional Contact Information
We ask parents/guardians to provide a secondary and alternate contact person, in case of emergencies. The alternate contact person is preferably outside the home. This is strictly voluntary and is confidential. Link to the Alternate Contact Info form.
For questions regarding administrative issues, contact the Admin Officer (AdminO) at