Important tips and information to help you get the most from online training:
- Login with your rank, first and last name. Login with your rank, first, and last name. If you are a new cadet, your rank is AC. It’s hard to guess who you are without your name!
- Make sure you have a pen and paper handy or another method for taking notes during class.
- Make sure you have a comfortable environment to participate: comfortable chair, good lighting, desk surface, etc.
- Wear headphones to keep out unwanted noise and distractions while online.
- Have a drink handy in case you get thirsty.
- Participate! Ask questions, turn on your camera, and don’t be afraid to get involved in classes. Use the chat window to discuss the class or ask questions if you don’t feel comfortable using the microphone.
- Check into the Google Classroom every week for updates from your instructors, and for any reading material or assignments.
- REMEMBER, be respectful and courteous to your instructors and fellow cadets in class.