This page contains all the relevant information on Summer Training. This will include course descriptions, presentations, required forms, and Cadet Training Centre (CTC) specific Joining Instructions.
Summer Training Applications for 2019 are due No Later Than 11 February 2019.
Summer Training Information
- Summer Training Opportunities Booklet (2019)
- Application for Participation (CF-51)
- Summer Training Opportunities Briefing
- Summer Training Information Night presentation (7 Jun 19)
Summer Training Dropoff & Pickup Location
Cadet Transportation for Summer Training drop off and pick up will be at: Milton Memorial Arena, North Parking Lot,Milton Memorial Arena, North Parking Lot,77 Thompson Rd S, Milton, ON, Canada,L9T 6H7
CTC Joining Instructions
Ensure you review Common CTC Joining Isttructions and the appropriate Annexes for the CTC specific, plus all Required Forms.
Annex A for each specific CTC contains information on visting the CTC, amenities/services available, Ceremonies and Grad Parades, contacting the CTC, Course specific Kit Lists (if required), and social media links for the CTC.
- Common CTC Joining Instructions
- Blackdown - Annex A
- Canadore - Annex A
- Mountainview - Annex A
- Trenton - Annex A
- Eastern Region CTC's (Bagotville, Ste Jean, Valcartier)
List of Annexes/Forms (if applicable):
- Common CTC JI Form – Kit List (Common) (REQUIRED for all Cadets to review and pack accordingly for your CTC/Course)
- Common CTC JI Form – Personal Valuable Property Log (optional, used to record personal items of value brought to the CTC)
- Common CTC JI Form – Medication Record (Details on OTC (OVER THE COUNTER), PRESCRIBED MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION (required ONLY if you are bringing medication to the CTC)
- Common CTC JI Form – Cadet Transportation Form (REQUIRED for all Cadets)
- Common CTC JI Form – Time-Off Authorization and Consent Form (REQUIRED only if you wish to remove your Cadet from the CTC during the course, i.e. weekend visits)
- Anaphylaxis Forms (zip file with forms, required if the Cadet carries an EpiPen, Allerject, or similar device)